Y21452B Small diam. 88 mm; length 258,5 mm
Y21453B Medium diam. 88 mm; length 373 mm
Y21454B Large diam. 88 mm; length 518,5 mm
PROFINE® Vending OCRA water filter cartridge gives you:
• an excellent protection against scale precipitations
• reduction of total hardness
• no pH change
• a food grade certificated resin for water treatment
• a fixed by-pass (approx. 25%)
All these features make PROFINE® Vending OCRA ideal for use in drink machines, coffee machines, combi-steamers.
IDEAL FOR COFFEE.Thanks to strong cation softening resin, the cartridge PROFINE® Vending OCRA refines the water quality allowing you to have the best coffee flavour.
PROTECTION OF PLANTS. In addition PROFINE® Vending OCRA also gives protection to your machine technology preventing scale precipitations. It is equipped with an exclusive by-pass integrated in the cartridge head.
STEM DESIGN. Thanks to the compact stem design, it is possible to connect the water circuit directly to the filter cartridge. Without the cartridge head the installation volume is reduced as 30% and any service action becomes easier.
USE. PROFINE® Vending OCRA takes part in a group of Profine® Vending products tested and designed to meet every demand in restaurant, catering and vending sectors. It’s ideal for use in drink machines, coffee machines, combi steamers. The cartridge must be used only with cold drinking water.
Working pressure Min. 2 – Max 6 bar (0.2 – 0.6 Mpa)
Temperature Min. 4 – Max 30° C (39 – 86 °F)
Capacity according to ion-exchange resin capacity at 10° dH
TOP TECHNOLOGY IN 4 FILTRATION STAGES:
- laminated upper distributor to optimize the inlet flow
- first pre-filtering stage to hold the parts in suspension
- bed of ion high efficiency exchange resins to ensure maximum exchange capacity in reduced space
- by-pass integrated
• The cartridge must be installed in vertical position
• Installation must be done in compliance with local regulations in law
• Use only IN OUT CONNECTION 3/8”
REPLACEMENT: change cartridge after 12 months or when capacity is reached.
DISPOSE THE EXHAUSTED CARTRIDGE IN COMPLIANCE WITH DECISION 2000/532/EC
(code 15 02 03 EWC).
PACKAGING: cardboard box 6 pieces
Small L x P x H: 28 x 20 x 28 cm
Medium L x P x H: 28 x 20 x 39,5 cm
Large L x P x H: 28 x 20 x 54 cm