Y21481B Mini diam. 88 mm; length 202 mm
Y21482B Small diam. 88 mm; length 258,5 mm
Y21483B Medium diam. 88 mm; length 373 mm
Y21484B Large diam. 88 mm; length 518,5 mm
• has a filtration of 5 micron
• removes chlorine, chlorine-compounds and THM
• removes bad taste and odour
• guarantees extended capacity
• removes cryptosporidium oocysts
All these features make PROFINE® Vending BLUE ideal for use in cold beverages fountain dispensers and drinking water coolers.
IDEAL FOR COLD BEVERAGES. Thanks to carbon block technology, PROFINE® Vending BLUE reduces chlorine, bad odours and off-tastes and gives you good taste in beverages
STEM DESIGN. Thanks to the compact stem design, it is possible to connect the water circuit directly to the filter cartridge. Without the cartridge head the installation volume is reduced as 30% and any service action becomes easier.
USE. PROFINE® Vending BLUE takes part in a group of Profine® Vending products tested and designed to meet every demand in restaurant, catering and vending sectors. The cartridge must be used only with cold drinking water.
Working pressure Min. 29 – Max 87 Psi (0.2 – 0.6 Mpa)
Temperature Min. 4 – Max 30° C (39 – 86 °F)
|Functional Flow rate||2,2 l/m||3 l/m||5 l/m||7 l/m|
|Capacity||10.000 l||15.000 l||24.000 l||45.000 l|
- laminated upper distributor: to optimize the inlet flow
- Carbon block with 5 micron filtration
• The cartridge can be installed in vertical or horizontal position
• Installation is provided in compliance with local regulations in law
• Use only IN OUT CONNECTION 3/8”
REPLACEMENT: change cartridge after 12 months or when capacity is reached.
DISPOSE THE EXHAUSTED CARTRIDGE IN COMPLIANCE WITH DECISION 2000/532/EC
(code 15 02 03 EWC).
PACKAGING: cardboard box 6 pieces
Mini L x P x H: 28.5 x 19 x 22.9 cm
Small L x P x H: 28 x 20 x 28 cm
Medium L x P x H: 28 x 20 x 39,5 cm
Large L x P x H: 28 x 20 x 54 cm